Advanced Eyecare is closely following CDC, the American Optometric Association, and state guidelines to maintain a safe environment to provide your optometric care. We ask all patients that feel any symptoms such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath to please reschedule their appointment for a later date.
In order to provide the safest environment for our community, we are implementing the following new policies to limit potential exposure within the office.
- Only scheduled appointments are permitted to enter the building, including visits to our optical shop.
- We will have a check-in tent outside of the office to screen visitors prior to entering the building.
- All visitors entering the office will be required to wear a mask and will have temperature and pulse oximeter screenings before being permitted to enter the building.
- No guests are permitted to enter the building with the exception of one parent or guardian.
- The waiting room will be closed until further notice. Visitors are welcome to remain in their vehicles after checking in until the time of their appointment or relax in our check-in tent!
- We will be offering curbside pick-up, adjustments, and repairs on glasses upon request.
- Our public restroom will be closed until further notice.
If you had a previously cancelled appointment, or an upcoming appointment, please wait for our office to contact you. We are seeing less than half of our regularly scheduled patients to allow for social distancing, so we appreciate your patience!
We understand that these policies may not work for everyone; as such, we are more than happy to reschedule you for another time.