Advanced Eyecare is continuing to follow the CDC, the American Optometric Association, and state guidelines to maintain a safe environment to provide your optometric care. We ask if you feel any symptoms such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath to please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
In order to provide the safest environment for our community, we are implementing the following new policies to limit potential exposure within the office.
- Only scheduled appointments are permitted to enter the building, including visits to our optical shop.
- All visitors entering the office will be required to wear a mask and will have temperature screening before being permitted to enter the building.
- No guests are permitted to enter the building with the exception of one parent, guardian, or aid.
- The waiting room capacity is limited to 4 total visitors.
- We are offering curbside services upon request.
We understand that these policies may not work for everyone; as such, we are more than happy to reschedule you for another time. We appreciate your cooperation during this unprecedented time.